RESTORE DEMOCRACY IN CANADA
Canada is the only democratic nation with their Parliament closed during this time. Even Italy is open, and misinformation around the handling of COVID-19 is being exposed and Government decisions are being scrutinized against the data that has been accumulated during this time. Canada needs to open Parliament so that decisions can be scrutinized and discussed.
Trudeau is able to keep Parliament closed because the NDP backed their decision. This was in exchange for a promise, not a guarantee, from the Liberals to push the provinces and employers for 10 days of paid sick leave for Canadians. We need to contact NDP MPs and let them know how disappointed we are in their decision to suspend Parliament, and leave Canadians without the necessary representation that makes our country democratic. Parliament has sat through both World Wars, and several other pandemics much worse than COVID-19. Justin Trudeau would prefer to continue hiding out at his cabin while Canadians suffer and small businesses crumble.
We call on Canadians who are concerned with the lockdowns and lack of government transparency, to assist us by contacting the NDP and voicing your concerns and criticisms. Call them, send them emails, comment on their social media. We will not go unheard any longer. We will not go unrepresented any longer. It is time to get back to normal, and time to get Parliament reinstated.
Please see the list of NDP MPs below.
- Jagmeet Singh (Party Leader): Burnaby South
- Peter Julian (House Leader): New Westminister - Burnaby
- Rachel Blaney (Whip): North Island - Powell River
- Niki Ashton: Churchill - Keewatinook Aski
- Daniel Blaikie: Elmwood - Transcona
- Leah Gazan: Winnipeg Centre
The full list of NDP MPs can be found here.
Dear members of the media,
We would like to direct you to the press release from Constitutional Lawyer John Carpay of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms on why the Lockdown should end now. For the record we want all the media to know that social distancing and respecting the law were some of the first things mentioned at the very beginning of the Rally on Saturday May 9th. It was also one of the things advertised on our website (see below). It is our understanding that members within a single household or within a family are not subject to this social distancing requirement.
It has also come to our attention that despite our rally having 245 members, many of which would gladly have consented to an interview in order to have our points heard, the media decided that interviewing all 3 counter protesters was a better use of their time. It is clear from this that the media is deliberatly spinning our message and trying to silence those who agree with us. One of the counter protesters interviewed was former Blue Bomber Kelly Butler, who called for us to be fined for standing up for our constitutional rights. Well done Kelly, the USSR and Nazi Germany would be proud of you. It is more important now than ever that we as people band together and support each other. Undermining our constitutional rights and freedoms is abhorrent and flies in the face of all that our veterans have fought for and so many young men died to protect.
We are standing up for the rights of all Manitobans, even those who would try and contort our message and take away our voices. You should be proud that there are people out there standing up for you and your families to end this unjustifiable lockdown. You should be proud that there are people fighting for our economy and the right for your business to open up. You should be proud that there are people fighting for your right to earn an income and support your family again. Our politicians no longer represent us and do not fight for our rights. If they were in the same position as the majority of us, they would be urging the economy to open back up so they could get back to their cushy jobs and income.
Thank you to those of you in the media who helped us spread our message in a non-biased manner, and helped us portray the issue we are fighting. Shame on those of you who put a negative spin on this Rally, as you certainly will have been seen to be on the wrong side of history.
Please stay tuned for further updates on our next Rally for Freedom.
Thank you to all 245 people who joined us for our Rally at the Manitoba Legislature. It was a great turnout and we are so grateful to have the voices and support of so many concerned Winnipeggers. We would like to extend a sincere thank you to the WPS for their presence and protection. We appreciate that they believe in protecting our constitutional rights, and assisted us in practicing our right to assemble.
Free Us Now!
Hosted in Winnipeg, Manitoba – Winnipeg Aware will present “A Rally For Freedom and Human Rights”, taking place at The Manitoba Legislative Building on Saturday May 9th 2:00pm 2020.
Winnipeg Aware is proud to bring A Rally for Freedom and Human rights to Winnipeg Manitoba for a peaceful display standing in solidarity for truth and freedom from the restrictions against the people of this City, Province, and Country.
If you are attending, please join us by gathering in groups of 10 or less, and stay 6 feet apart. This will help us draw support from the general public by showing that we are taking the law seriously, regardless of our stance on it.
We stand together to draw attention and gain support from our Government and the leaders of this City and Province.
- The Lockdowns are more harmful to human health than the virus.
- The UN has predicted that economic collapse will produce vastly more deaths than COVID-19.
- There is NO scientific basis for social distancing.
- We do not agree with any further lockdowns as they are completely counterproductive to the development of the natural immune system and are causing further harm to Canadians.
- The Justice Center for Constitutional Freedoms has directed a letter asking Brent Roussin to address the harms associated with lockdowns that undoubtedly outweigh the potential benefits.
- The numbers are in and we are not acting on the REAL data.
- The Predictive Contagion Model was extremely inaccurate and now the data reveals COVID-19 is no more deadly than the seasonal flu, according to serological tests done by Stanford University Professor Dr. John Ioannidis.
- We request a model like Sweden; where only the sick stay home and the immunocompromised and elderly are sheltered while those with healthy and functioning immune systems can return to society to develop natural immunity and sustain the economy.
- Our Mayor and Premier should be seeking advice from local experts such as Dr. Joel Kettner rather than taking direction from Bill and Melinda Gates, Nancy Pelosi, and the World Health Organization.
- These parties have substantial evidence against them showing that they are prioritizing mandatory vaccinations and contact tracing instead of seeking to correct the original pandemic misinformation.
- As a Country and Province we have provided a substantial amount of money that should have gone directly back into our own economies.